Did you know that we can help manage OQ Programs for your employees and contractors? This can be as simple as providing the latest information on OQSG content or as comprehensive as managing your entire program. We have many options to suit your company’s needs.
It is important that you have the information needed to stay current. We can provide criteria documents, skills assessments, and MOC information to update your program. Our combined OQ experience of 50+ years will ease your pain of regulatory demands. We are dedicated to keeping your program current and efficient.
- Here are a few of the services that we offer to support your program:
- OQ Covered Task List Review – ensure that your OQ Tasks are correctly matched to OQSG content
- OQ Program Effectiveness Review / Audits – ensure that your program is being implemented correctly and continue with annual reviews to monitor progress
- OQ Program Development / Revisions – written plans, implementation, and revisions
- Pinion LMS Admin Services – let us set up your employees, assignments, groups, notifications, and personnel curriculum to get started quickly and maintain compliance
- Custom Course Development – company specific e-learning, skills assessments, and procedures delivered through Pinion LMS
Please contact Paul Williams email@example.com or 337.291.7465 for a proposal or more information.