Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact. Below are the courses that were added, updated, and are upcoming since our last notification.
- CT29 Moving In-Service Pipe E-Learning
- CT60 General Abnormal Operating Conditions E-Learning
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads E-Learning, Skills
- CT10 Inspect Pipe and Components When Exposed E-Learning, Skills
- CT47 Install Electrical Insulating Device E-Learning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings E-Learning, Skills
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or email@example.com if you need help accessing it.