Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact. Below are the courses that were added, updated, and are upcoming since our last notification.
- CT0271 Prove Flow Meters E-Learning
- CT0291 Inspect, Test, and Maintain Gravitometers and Densitometers E-Learning
- CT06 Prevention of Atmospheric Corrosion Skills
- CT10 Inspect Pipe and Components When Exposed E-Learning, Skills
- CT1291 Locate Underground Pipelines Skills
- CT22 Inspect Valves Skills
- CT39 Operations of a Pipeline Skills
- CT39F Field Operations of a Pipeline Skills
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training E-Learning
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads E-Learning, Skills
- CT18 Inspection of Breakout Tanks E-Learning, Skills
- CT47 Install Electrical Insulating Device E-Learning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings E-Learning, Skills
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing it.