At OQSG, our personal approach means that we are familiar with your company and focused on providing specialized solutions to suit your needs. As regulatory requirements continue to demand more of our training and compliance programs, we stand ready to meet your needs by providing exceptional support, consulting services, and expanded course offerings.
Available whenever you need us, our Support Team is happy to help you navigate the complexities of operator qualification. Below are a few of the areas we specialize in.
- We can help contractors identify and meet OQ requirements
- Easy sign-up process and account setup assistance
- Train Proctors, Evaluators, and Administrators within your company
- Tailored Pinion LMS Webinars
- Assistance scheduling proctor and evaluator services
- Step-by-step guidance on how to connect records to ISN
- Verifying and merging records in user accounts
- Support with customization tools: Pinion Check and Course Builder
Expert guidance here for you
- OQ plan writing and revisions
- Creating OQ task lists
- Program Effectiveness Reviews (PERs)
- Company-Specific Content Development
- Audit Assistance
- Specialized Reporting to ensure compliance is met
Courses beyond OQ, we have over 150 in Pinion LMS!
Our new offerings make it easy to administer and track safety training in the same system you use for OQ. We’ve got you covered with everything from Driving Safety, HR & Leadership, to Workplace Safety, and Health & Wellness.