Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact.
We’ve expanded the AOC section of CT06.3’s skills assessment and added criteria covering equipment logistics and the disposal of removed coating. In CT18, we added tank grounding system components to the visual inspection. CT27 received instructions on following company specific requirements. In CT40’s eLearning module, some assessment questions were rewritten for clarity. And the recertification interval of three years for Proctor Training was changed to one year.
Year to Date:
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation Skills
- CT18 Inspection of Breakout Tanks Skills
- CT27 Inspect, Test, and Calibrate Pressure Switches and Transmitters Skills
- CT40 Computational Pipeline Monitoring (CPM) eLearning
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training eLearning
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers Skills
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads eLearning, Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe eLearning, Skills
- CT08 Conducting Cathodic Protection Remediation eLearning, Skills
- CT09 Monitoring for Internal Corrosion eLearning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings eLearning
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation eLearning
- CT06.4 Perform Coating Application eLearning, Skills
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers eLearning
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or email@example.com if you need help accessing it.