COURSE UPDATE – CT02 MAINTAIN TEST LEADS
Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact.
Our most recently updated task, CT02 – Maintain Test Leads, focuses on visually inspecting test leads and measuring structure-to-electrolyte potential to determine test lead continuity. It also explains repairing and replacing damaged test leads using nonexothermic welding or electrical mechanical connection methods, and describes potential abnormal operating conditions. The task’s performance evaluation assesses an individual’s capability to visually inspect test leads for damage, repair or replace test leads, verify the test lead’s continuity and functionality, and their ability to recognize and react to abnormal operating conditions. Finally, all images and graphics were updated to complement the content updates.
Year to Date:
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads eLearning, Skills
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation Skills
- CT18 Inspection of Breakout Tanks Skills
- CT27 Inspect, Test, and Calibrate Pressure Switches and Transmitters Skills
- CT40 Computational Pipeline Monitoring (CPM) eLearning
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training eLearning
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe eLearning, Skills
- CT08 Conducting Cathodic Protection Remediation eLearning, Skills
- CT09 Monitoring for Internal Corrosion eLearning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings eLearning
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation eLearning
- CT06.4 Perform Coating Application eLearning, Skills
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers eLearning
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing it.