We’re excited to release CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers! This course reviews how to temporarily seal a portion of pipeline with mud plugs, dry ice, and inflatable or mechanical vapor barriers to prevent hazardous vapors from entering a hot work area. Check out the new release in our course library today!
Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact.
Year to Date:
- CT01 Conducting Annual Cathodic Protection Surveys Skills
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads eLearning, Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe Skills
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation Skills
- CT18 Inspection of Breakout Tanks Skills
- CT27 Inspect, Test, and Calibrate Pressure Switches and Transmitters Skills
- CT40 Computational Pipeline Monitoring (CPM) eLearning
- CT58 Startup, Shutdown, and Operation of an Engine Driven Gas Compressor Unit eLearning
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers Skills, Partial Skills
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training eLearning
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers eLearning
- CT01 Conducting Annual Cathodic Protection Surveys eLearning, Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe eLearning
- CT08 Conducting Cathodic Protection Remediation eLearning, Skills
- CT09 Monitoring for Internal Corrosion eLearning, Skills
- CT14 Application and Repair of External Coatings eLearning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings eLearning
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation eLearning
- CT06.4 Perform Coating Application eLearning, Skills
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing it.