Course Update – CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe
Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact.
Newly updated skills assessment forms are now available for CT05 – Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe. CT05’s Abnormal Operating Conditions have been expanded as well as criteria satisfying ASME task 0021.
Year to Date:
- CT02 Maintain Test Leads eLearning, Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe Skills
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation Skills
- CT18 Inspection of Breakout Tanks Skills
- CT27 Inspect, Test, and Calibrate Pressure Switches and Transmitters Skills
- CT40 Computational Pipeline Monitoring (CPM) eLearning
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training eLearning
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers Skills
- CT01 Conducting Annual Cathodic Protection Surveys eLearning, Skills
- CT05 Electrically Inspect Bare Pipe eLearning
- CT08 Conducting Cathodic Protection Remediation eLearning, Skills
- CT09 Monitoring for Internal Corrosion eLearning, Skills
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings eLearning
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation eLearning
- CT06.4 Perform Coating Application eLearning, Skills
- CT59 Install and Monitor Vapor Barriers eLearning
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing it.